BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 2, 2010

HA! Pointless new post...

I truly do enjoy corned beef. A fond memory of my childhood.
And I also enjoy eating a whole mango. That was fun.
Colored toothpicks that bleed onto whatever they're stuck into, the smell of coffee grounds and the texture of ricotta cheese. More enjoyable items.
It seems these all have to do with food. Oh...

I've had a... exciting/stressful/happy/annoying week-ish.
Lots has happened... nothing I can tell (most) of you about. But i think all the people who read this, (all three of you) know what i'm talking about. >.o

Anywho, this is a pointless post... (hense the title)

I like the word frolic. And yeap. I made that one up. (hard to believe, i know :P)

Foodbye.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I have no idea what your talking about. But I hope the rest of your week is better. :D

Unknown said...

i'm definitely praying that you'll come through stronger than ever! i've given certain parties the best advice that i can for their and your happiness. i care about you guys a lot! also i've never had corned beef, but i haven't heard a negative word about it. EVER

Emily said...

I know ;) I care about you more than Adam =P lol, jk...

Unknown said...

hahaha NO!! I CARE MORE!!! AHH

Unknown said...

Praying for you as well Linsday. Just learn to look at things from a positive angle (you may already do this hahah). You can always learn a good life lesson from things that seem bad. Romans 8:28 ;)

Unknown said...

I'm praying quite a bit too. God is going to do great things.

Emily said...

Yay for God and yay for prayer :)

Lindsay Taylor said...

i got on here and it was like, 7 comments. I was like "WHOA! You people must really like corned beef!"
hahaha but yes, thanks guys :D

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA /LOVE/ the Robert Pattinson pic! I was looking through those, and that was one of my favorites! hahahahaha