BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"My eyes started to burn fiercely. But then the burning was drowned out, like a bucket of water to a flame, as the tears welled up, blurring my vision. I did my best to contain them, but they soon over-flowed their borders, and began to pour steadily down my face."

I'm working on describing sensory details. Haha.
Although I haven't been doing much writing lately, I've been working on little things like that. I actually haven't written anything /real/ in a while... :/

I /have/ been doing a lot of other things though. School. And, well... school. :P
Pouring over books and movies and pictures, trying to let the inspiration seep-in.
Nothing has hit me... yet. Maybe I'll just wait for a tractor trailer. Or a Grand Piano. Who knows what will fall out of the sky?
/That's/ why /I/ believe people should not only wear hard hats in dangerous construction zones. We should wear them ALL THE TIME! The world is a danger zone!
And we should add a little chin buckle so we can wear them while we're asleep. That's when we're most vulnerable to things falling from the sky/ceiling. (Depending on where you sleep. Hahahaha)

Anyway, um... I thought I would list some random things in my room. Here go's:
A concrete radish.
An umbrella.
A squished-up railroad tie.
An awesomely cut-up credit card hanging from my ceiling fan.
And a huge world map that I've stuck pins in, marking where I want to go someday.

There you go. And now I have to go.
May happiness be with you. Peace.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you'll find these exciting:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/derbique/2349112474/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52395589@N00/3385241877/

coolness!!

Nathan said...

Lou. THERE IS A FLAW IN YOUR AWESOME HARD HAT PLAN!! If you wore them to bed, a hard hat would not protect your face, which would be pointing up! It's FALLACY! =P