BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Beautiful Day...

What a gorgeous morning!! Although, the temperature of 37 degrees is not a contributing factor to it's loveliness. :P
Chamber of Secrets and Half-Blood Prince were watched last night at the sleepover here... I had a dream where Draco Malfoy was in my backyard, (which looked like that Telli-tubbi world, with bunnies hopping all around) and Josiah Graf, Nathan Dowdy, Kat, Manda, and Harry Potter were there. The only thing everyone wanted to do was go fishing... It was weird.
Now I know some of you lovey chaps are prolly thinking, "What?! She made a blog?! She said she'd never make a blog!" But, after thinking about it for some time, (10 minutes) I decided to go ahead and make one. Mostly to serve the purpose of writing out some longer posts that no one prolly wants to read, and that are too long to put on Facebook. I enjoy writing immensely (as some of you may know) so this could almost be a sorta idea loop thingy...
Well, it was fun picking out the background anyway.
It rather frustrating making this blog. At least, for someone who isn't skilled in the, "unzipping-a-file" area.

First post: check.

Pick flowers, not fights, my friends. Peace.

4 comments:

Livy =) said...

Lou, you are strangely awesome=)Oh, and you have an awesome brain too, lol;) But you know you will never beat my hilarious private messages I used to send you...and you know it! ...ok, maybe not...I am slowly losing faith in myself... Is that bad?

Lindsay Taylor said...

hahaha Thank you Livy.
Although, I think we both know that nothing I say will ever be able to amount to those PM's. Ever.

Never lose the faith, my dear. You've still got it ;) haha

Matt said...

hahaha I can actually say this now:
You are a genius, Lou Taylor.

Olivia said...

Haha, really? I seriously thought you were gonna say that yours would be better=P Thank you then;)