BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Project 365. Day 21 & 22.

Wow, it took me 3 posts to publish all of these...
First off, my intention was to get up early this morning and catch every stage of the sunrise, then post all of the pictures. Unfortunately for me, (and you.[but mostly me.])the sky was completely sealed in a cover of thick, grey clouds. No sun. No nothing. So in my depression, I saw all the glorious little dew-drops all over everything in the field.
So here, is the "Portrait of Dew". (Remember that you can click the pictures to view them full-sized.[Do the dew.{It was completely necessary.}])

Oh, and I know that all these could get me off for like a week and a half, but I realized while taking these... I really love photography. So no, this will have to suffice for two days, and I'll try for the sunrise again. Soon.


P.S. This one is prolly my favorite. I love the bokeh.

0 comments: