BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 5, 2010

The Muddlepated Writing, Humdrum Afternoons, and Mirthful Imaginings of Lindsay Taylor

The title really speaks for itself. Yes, it says I love my synonym finder, but it also describes my current situation in life. Splendid stuff in my head that I cannot transfer to paper, and boring weekdays. I would have about six books by now if I could just get some of these lovely ideas down... Grrr.

I came up with a anagram pen-name about 15 mins ago. It's completely awesome. (It should be; it took me 3 hours.)
I did start writing something this morning, actually... it has to do with graveyards, yellow mustangs, and robbing Preschools. Yes, it was based of a really interesting dream I had last night. But my plot seems cool. One characters name is 'Hugh Noes' as in, 'who knows'. He shows up and shows to the main character how things she does will have the end result in random people, who had nothing to do with what she did, dying. It's kinda like, she did this, a person involved did something else to someone else because of that, and so on and so on, till it gets to the dead person. Everytime he comes to her, no matter where she is, she finds herself in a misty graveyard, and sees the faces of the people who will die. So her mission is to basically find these people, before it happens. It's complicated, I know. I'm still working on it. Haha :P.

I'm trying to focus on my future career as an Interior Designer more... working on random layouts and putting stuff together. It's fun, but it seems like everything I do, I have to do it alone. It makes me more and more introverted, which I don't like very much. I mean, I've always liked being alone. But seeing as I do school alone, write alone, read alone and whatnot, I'M JUST BORED. :P
Someone should just randomly show up at my house one day, pull me out of it and take me somewhere. Anywhere. hahaha.

I realllllly want spring and summer to hurry up. Having patience in waiting for it is not one of my strong points. :) I have compiled a "three top things I want to do during summer" list. It consists of the following:

1. Road trip with friends to the beach. 2. Actually /finish/ a book for once, and get a volunteer* to read it. (*A volunteer without rude facial expressions :P) 3. Ride in a speedboat for the first time in 5 years.

Well... goodbye's are always so hard... I could always just cut off the end of this post like th-

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Spring is coming, don't worry.

I'm pretty bored, too....if only I could get a job, and then--oh well. Anyways, if you're so bored, how about you /finish/ a book? There's no need to wait for summer to do that ;).

Lindsay Taylor said...

I wanted finish a book /by summer/ basically... ;)

Olivia said...

Lou. I believe the last unfinished sentence was my favorite. Yes. It definitely was. ;)

Matt said...

haha I agree with Liv :D

Lindsay Taylor said...

What's that supposed to mean? You were glad it was over without me finishing? haha :P

Austin said...

-is...... :P had to end it for you :)