BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 22, 2010

My new Camera... and new Chucks

Got me some new chucks yesterday. I originally had some Airwalks, who served me well,(Thank you) until the rubber started falling apart in the heel, so I INVESTED IN MR.TAYLOR. We're probably related somewhere...
And I also invested in a $450 camera... but I got it for $120!! *FIST PUMP* Yes, I love getting brand new items for dirt cheap. haha. So there will prolly be a long stream of photos from me here, on FB, and on Flickr... Be ready.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

rofl. you are brilliant, just this made me laugh out loud. Chucks are awesome...I have like 3 pair xD And then my Airwalks aren't as good...but they're still cool ;)
And AWESOME totally about the camera. I feel ya, mine cost $350, and it would have been 900 new.

Lindsay Taylor said...

Whoa, you got a deal too :D
Yes, I loved my Airwalks dearly... I was sad to have to replace them :(

Matt said...

Yeah, but mine was a lot older so it was a lil different.